Accommodating children age 6 months – 5 years for a maximum of two hours with arts & crafts, coloring, puzzles, movies and games while parents work out and enjoy some “me” time.
KIDS’ CLUB HOURS : Monday – Thursday: 8am-12pm & 4pm-8pm Saturday & Sunday Closed
Jr. Kids’ Club
Accommodating children age 6 to 13 for homework help, board games, video games, educational computer and IPad games.
Jr. KIDS’ CLUB HOURS: Monday – Thursday: 4pm-8pm; Saturday & Sunday Closed
*Due to slower traffic on Saturday & Sunday, children are combined into one Kids’ Club AreaGuidelinesExpand
- We accept children from 6 months-5 years of age in Kids Club and 6 to 13 years of age in Jr. Kids Club.
- We have a two-hour time limit.
- Children must be signed in and out by a parent on the membership.
- You may only check your children in & out of the Kids Club; guardians must have a parental consent form on file. Parent/Guardian must present issued tag when picking children up.
- We ask that children are fed and changed before entering Kids Club.
- For the safety of the children, no food is allowed.
- Diaper bags and bottles are permitted, but must be labeled.
- All children must have a diaper or pull-up on until fully potty trained.
- Parent will be called to change their child if over three years of age.
- Centro Fitness is not responsible for lost or broken toys; therefore, we ask that you please leave toys and personal belongings at home.
- Parents will be called to Kids Club for prolonged crying (10 minutes) or misconduct.
- The timeout method will be used for discipline.
- Children are not allowed in Kids Club without staff supervision.
- Sick children are not permitted in Kids Club. If your child has a runny nose with discoloration or a persistent cough due to allergies; we ask that you please present a doctor’s note for verification.
- Sick children home from school are not permitted in Kids Club.
Junior Workout Guidelines
6 months – 7 years of age Expand
Children age 6 months – 7 years of age may be checked into Kids Club during hours of operation. For safety reasons, this age group does not have access to workout areas, basketball gym or group exercise classes.8 years of age – 13 years of age ExpandChildren 8 – 13 years of age may work out with a parent or guardian on cardio machines or the basketball court Monday through Thursday from 5am-6pm and after 8 pm; Friday 5am-11pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday from 12pm-6pm.
This age group does not have access to our Strength Training area or Women’s only area and must be supervised at all times.
Monday through Thursday between 6pm-8pm, children must be checked into the Jr. Kids Club, unless they’re participating in one of our Family Group Exercise Classes.
Children participating in Family Group Exercise Classes must be directly supervised and may only step out or take a break with adult supervision.14 & 15 years of age ExpandYouth 14 & 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and directly supervised while actively exercising in any area of the facility. Children may not sit in between machines or wait for parents in or around workout areas; child must be actively working out.
Youth 16 yrs. of age or older have full access and may work out on his/her own.
Parents who wish to have a guardian bring their children in may sign a Parental Consent Form at Main Reception. Guardians must be 18 yrs. of age & have a signed parental consent form on file.